HIP 5 - Sheet Heads Collateral

do you think that once we get going that sheetp will expand to different exchanges?

——-/
do you think it will happen organically or should we put an effort forward?

thoughts?

The thing is that people are probably going to practice the delineation that you are proposing and be conservative because nobody wants to lose their collateral; so I understand the threshold you’re proposing putting in place, though I also think just people will do it on their own for safety; thoughts?

Will fully support the proposal.
Great discussions above.

I think the risks are well defined and they are important. Let’s remember that this is the very first public collection to enter HiFi as a collateral, and is pretty much a POC. I see it almost like an MVP in a matter of speaking.

As a community we should help figure out bugs and other issues that arises from using SHEETp in the lending protocol. The goal is to ensure everything works as expected and monitor the impacts on the lending protocol.

I remember this community was able to provide many feedbacks about bugs and issues to HiFi Labs in the past (from which they actually took action on), and this will be a great time for it again.

Then, when everyone is sure this is reliable, then the fun of adding new collaterals will begin!

This is a giant step for Hifi. :clap:

1 Like