Token Swap Ratio Discussion

when start voting?
I recommend 10:1 is goooooooooooooooood!

1 Like

10:1 will win based on this discussion. lfg. :eyes:

4 Likes

What would be the pros and cons on this based on your experience?

What value would that bring to the community?

With a minimal face-to-face merger, the gap between the BTC market and the USDT market will be reduced. In light of the current market, the token swap should be voted on quickly.

1 Like

Is it beneficial to rush the token swap based on market conditions? How? Why? Are there advantages and disadvantages to doing it? Are there any cases to follow-up on?

1 Like

If there are many decimal units, it becomes a problem for the bid price.
Market liquidity decreases, trading becomes difficult, and decimal errors due to human error may occur. Also, the purchasing power of the btc/usdt market decreases.

2 Likes

Are there any examples to research?

for example PUNDIX XEC REI etc…

1 Like

FOMO is a good enough reason for a token swap. Even at 1:2. This is enough to on-board non HiFi-ers and generate interest, as well as exposure to the HiFi protocol.

Any publicity is good publicity, and token swaps are reknowned for generating interest.

For the record, a 1:1000 swap seems like a good bet for me. I believe bringing total supply to the 10’s of millions is a sufficient and balanced amount. Many of the high volume tokens/assets have circulating supplies in this range. And let’s be honest, HiFi (MFT) needs to increase trading volumes significantly.

Stay cool.
Skyvault.

1 Like

any update? for token swap? 3rd Quater is already started!

1 Like

There are two ways to get the latest news: Twitter and Discord. This forum is intended to discuss all the protocol proposals.

1 Like

Is there a set ratio for swap? No one is commenting…

1 Like

No yet. The discussion headed to 10:1 or 100:1 but nothing official has been announced. What are your thoughts about the token ratio for the token swap and why?

I suggest 1000:1. The higher the price, the more people will pay attention to and discuss it

1 Like

Any other reasons for your suggestion?

1 Like

Don’t listen to people for reasons and don’t share what the team thinks?
Isn’t it embarrassing to ask the same question every day?
Are you not sharing the information the team has gathered so far?
This is a really bad way to go.

1 Like

@k98882 Please be kind. there is a Roadmap. The team does readily respond on the discord. This space here is more for developing ideas and solutions and debating active topics; the way that you are looking at something is a centralized viewpoint or architecture. We are taking on more of a decentralized community approach, where things are done incrementally and by consensus. so, please all things not being perfect. There are human beings on the other side of your words; we are all working collaboratively to create something amazing and I understand if it’s not moving at the speed that you want it to. Though ultimately I think we all want a successful project; love that you’re asking questions. maybe discord is more appropriate place for us to continue this dialogue?

2 Likes

1000 MFT for 1 HiFi. is what I would like to see

1 Like

How is the swap ratio determined and progressed?
a lot of interest hi-finance

1 Like